Stuck with Vector Question

Hey guys! I am just stuck with a simple vector question and I need a little help!

if possible can I get some help?

Thanks for your time everyone (Nod)

Attachments

earboth

MHF Hall of Honor
Jan 2006
Germany
Hey guys! I am just stuck with a simple vector question and I need a little help!

if possible can I get some help?

Thanks for your time everyone (Nod)
1. Determine the vector \(\displaystyle \overrightarrow{AB}=(8,2)\). And now calculate the length of \(\displaystyle \overrightarrow{AB}\).

2. As I've noticed in your previous post you know how to get a unit vector. Go on!

3. Keep in mind that the positive x-axis points in the same direction as the vecor \(\displaystyle \vec a = (1,0)\)

1. Determine the vector \(\displaystyle \overrightarrow{AB}=(8,2)\). And now calculate the length of \(\displaystyle \overrightarrow{AB}\).

2. As I've noticed in your previous post you know how to get a unit vector. Go on!

3. Keep in mind that the positive x-axis points in the same direction as the vecor \(\displaystyle \vec a = (1,0)\)
ok i think i got it right up to question 3. I think i'm getting confused about which angle to work out.

I think i just needed to plot the AB vector and find the angle between the vector line and x-axis

Attachments