Small online business owner: Looking for short-term loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2010
[FONT=&quot]I’m a businessman having small scale setup my [/FONT]financial[FONT=&quot] condition is not so good. Some time I face problem in paying monthly expenses like water bill, electricity bill etc. I am here to find a solution for it. How can I manage all these bills? Or Is it possible to take short-term [/FONT]loan[FONT=&quot] for these type of expenses? If you people have any idea so please let me know. Thanks a lot for any help.[/FONT]

pickslides

MHF Helper
Sep 2008
Melbourne
My advice would be not to take out a short term loan. What is the nature of the business?

You might want to do some forecasting of sales against expenses. This might give you an idea of how the business might survive.

mr fantastic

MHF Hall of Fame
Dec 2007
Zeitgeist
[FONT=&quot]I’m a businessman having small scale setup my [/FONT]financial[FONT=&quot] condition is not so good. Some time I face problem in paying monthly expenses like water bill, electricity bill etc. I am here to find a solution for it. How can I manage all these bills? Or Is it possible to take short-term [/FONT]loan[FONT=&quot] for these type of expenses? If you people have any idea so please let me know. Thanks a lot for any help.[/FONT]
For several reasons, this is NOT the sort of question MHF will answer. Thread closed.

Reactions: Chris L T521
Status
Not open for further replies.