proportion of angles 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlipEternal

MHF Helper
Nov 2010
I don't want to click the link. Is this spam? Are you just advertising Geogebra?

romsek

MHF Helper
Nov 2013
California
I don't want to click the link. Is this spam? Are you just advertising Geogebra?
I have this poster ignored. I can't remember why but I don't ignore people often so it's likely that it's not a legit post.

Jan 2012
Whether you are from the previous understand how it works proportions of angles, or that you explain step by step?

Jan 2012
Attachments
https://www.geogebra.org/m/HQm7WwFk

on the ruler $AB\infty{_1}\infty{_2}$ , raises divider ADC where AB + AB = AC, ruler sets the angle $\alpha$
semi-line ruler $B\infty{_1}$ sliding on point E , the point A of ruler slides semi-line l , when point C is on the line n , we get the radius of the circle , we get the angle $\beta$
we have solved the tricection of any angle

Look at the construction protocol , or find the error if there is ....

Jan 2012
https://www.geogebra.org/m/CukhmEVy

straightedge slip on the point B - line i

divider FIG , slides on straightedge , after slipping point F straighte line BC , point G describes lokus1

section lokus1 and line k point J , when changing the angle, the point J must be manually set to the intersection

topsquark

Forum Staff
Jan 2006
Wellsville, NY
Sorry but after reviewing your posts (in this thread and others) you seem to be throwing down a gauntlet and trying to force us to find an error in your proofs with the confidence that such errors are impossible. ie. You are trying to get us to confirm your ideas instead of asking us questions. Even posting these comments in the Peer Review forum does not redeem you and repeated comments that your work is wrong doesn't seem to impress you.

Consider this fair warning. If you continue in this vein you will be banned.

Thread closed.

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.