Properties of Graphs From a Derivative

Nov 2019
Depths of Hell, babeeey
Ugh... seems so simple but I really muddled up my answers so badly that I can't find my footing anymore, I think. A set of actually correct answers I can compare mine to would be greatly appreciated. Some of these multi-part questions in this workset don't tell you what's wrong until you get all of them right which is complete bogus, in my opinion. I HATE 'EM.

If I were given an actual function for this it'd be so easy... :/

The Question:
For each of the labelled x-values on the graph, classify the corresponding point on the graph of y=f(x) as one of the following: MAX, MIN, INFL, INT (short for maximum, minimum, inflection point, x-intercept)
A:
B:
C:
D:
E:

For each of the following intervals, classify whether the graph of y=f(x) is INC or DEC over that interval (short for increasing or decreasing).
(−∞,A):
(A,B):
(B,C):
(C,D):
(D,E):
(E,∞):

For each of the following intervals, classify whether the graph of y=f(x) is CU or CD over that interval (short for concave up or concave down).
(−∞,A):
(A,B):
(B,C):
(C,D):
(D,E):
(E,∞):

The graph in question:
eb7d455e-5790-309b-aba7-00b3ec4dc508___f5f444a5-bfd6-3416-8a1b-f31bab09f670.png

My answers:
546209e272f510e60110c4c111fb2051.png
These are all probably horribly, horribly, wrong, but I got frustrated and started shopping around for similar examples and got nowhere. I probably just need to start over. Please help :(

Nov 2019
Boston
I would suggest looking up definitions and examples for each term in the problem. Then redo it and post what's still unclear.