Not open for further replies.

HallsofIvy

MHF Helper
Apr 2005

romsek

MHF Helper
Nov 2013
California
What you link to has nothing whatsoever to do with what you have posted here before. And, as I responded when you posted this separately, it was done in ancient Greece.

The whole problem appears to be that you really have very little idea what mathematics is!
I'm probably missing a few but there have been two famous mathematicians I know of that were outside the mainstream.

Srinivasa Ramanujan and Grigori Perelman

Can you imagine either of them posting to this forum? Neither can I.

Jan 2012
What you link to has nothing whatsoever to do with what you have posted here before. And, as I responded when you posted this separately, it was done in ancient Greece.

The whole problem appears to be that you really have very little idea what mathematics is!

When many stickler, bisection angle possible (by calculation), but when you measure accuracy - (n trillionth of a degree), then the resulting approximate angles (not the same, irrational), and therefore the bisection angle is impossible, it is indicative, as my trisecting ...

HallsofIvy

MHF Helper
Apr 2005
What is this about? What was your purpose in posting it? You talk about "division numbers" which appear to be one angle divided by another. (There is one slight error- 360 degrees divided by 54 degrees is 6.6666... NOT "6.6666... degrees. The ratio of two numbers with the same dimensions is a "dimensionless number".) But I don't understand your point in posting it. You have labeled this "incomplete solution". "Solution" to what problem??? You should always state what problem you are attempting to solve prominently.

topsquark

Forum Staff
Jan 2006
Wellsville, NY
Asked, answered, and too many changes in topic. Not to mention too many invalid statements. Not to mention a strong recommendation to read your Euclid, msbiljanica. etc.

Thread closed.

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.