Is there any way to figure out the probability of how good of a human being is he?

Nov 2009
Suppose there a person A. He has a finite number of good qualities and bad qualities. Now he is asked honestly to tell his good and bad qualities and give them weight value from 0 to 1. And he answers the questions honestly from his or her heart.

Is there any way mathematically to figure out the probability of how good of a human being is he based on what he just said if that is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Aug 2006
Re: Is there any way to figure out the probability of how good of a human being is he

Suppose there a person A. He has a finite number of good qualities and bad qualities. Now he is asked honestly to tell his good and bad qualities and give them weight value from 0 to 1. And he answers the questions honestly from his or her heart.
Is there any way mathematically to figure out the probability of how good of a human being is he based on what he just said if that is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
In my universe the answer to that is NO! There are people who talk about physiological probabilities. But that has nothing to do with what reality is for me. But there is William Lane Craig who goes around proving the Jesus resurrection story with condition probability. So if you Google his name maybe he can help you.

Reactions: 2 people
Jul 2015
United States
Re: Is there any way to figure out the probability of how good of a human being is he

In my universe the answer to that is NO! There are people who talk about physiological probabilities. But that has nothing to do with what reality is for me. But there is William Lane Craig who goes around proving the Jesus resurrection story with condition probability. So if you Google his name maybe he can help you.
I lol'd, Plato.

Yes, WLC is a hack, a charlatan. He talks about abject nonsense and uses tons of jargon to sway his followers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R97IHcuyWI0

Apr 2005

What you are describing is a simple weighted average: add all of the n weights and divide by n. But the result would be meaningless. It tells only what this one person thinks.