Hi all, this is Alex with urgent message. Please take some of your time & help us :(

Aug 2015
Toronto
Hi all, My name is Alex,(Cool) a father of a son have no talent of mathematics(Shake) (including me). and I'm here to beg you all helping him to solve these problems with your open heart. His final test is going to be two day from now and he is fighting with the book to try to figure them all out. I feel really bad that I cant do anything to help him. So please, with your kindness, please help me. I really want to help him to understand all of those problems. I promise I wont spoiled him(Lipssealed). I just want to show him the right way to solve each problem only after he finishes his tries. Thank you all.(Crying)
1.png2.png3.png4.png

Feb 2014
United States
Re: Hi all, this is Alex with urgent message. Please take some of your time & help us

You should tell your son that he needs to show his work so that we can see where he is going wrong and help him avoid such mistakes in the future. It is not effective for you to try to translate because, as you say, math is not your cup of tea.