- Construct the 95% confidence intervals for the three Asian responses. (Round your answers to four decimal places.)
- welcome a white person (.7398, .8402)
- welcome a Latino (.6541, .7659)
- welcome a black person (.6016, .7184).
b) even though the three-point estimates are different, do any of the confidence intervals overlaps? Which? (Select all that apply.)
- Yes, the intervals for Latinos and blacks overlap.
- Yes, the intervals for whites and blacks overlap.
- Yes, all three intervals overlap. Yes, the intervals for whites and Latinos overlap.
- No confidence intervals overlap.