center circle = meeting point of medials

Dec 2017
Tel Aviv
Which possibility is the possibility that I can presume:

all the 3 medials of triangle is intersect in a point that is the center of inscribe circle (the is the inscribe circle that inscribe by the triangle)?

When the inceter = (point of) Centroid?

Last edited:

Plato

MHF Helper
Aug 2006
Which possibility is the possibility that I can presume:

all the 3 medials of triangle is intersect in a point that is the center of inscribe circle (the is the inscribe circle that inscribe by the triangle)? When the inceter = (point of) Centroid?
Why are you resisting asking someone to you with translation?
The word is median. Please study that webpage.
You seem to be talking about an incenter of circle. Is that what you mean?

Dec 2017
Tel Aviv
The medians of the triangle ABC have interset in a point X.
The condition: point X is the center of circle L that is inscribe in ABC triangle.
When the condition take place...?

Plato

MHF Helper
Aug 2006
The medians of the triangle ABC have interset in a point X.
The condition: point X is the center of circle L that is inscribe in ABC triangle.
When the condition take place...?
Not only do you refuse to get help with translation, you will not look at references we give you. WHY?

The point where any two angular bisectors intersect is the incenter.
The incenter is the center of a circle inscribed in the triangle.
Go to this webpage.

Dec 2017
Tel Aviv
Indeed, I was looking on finding the correct terms to the point where the medial meet (intersect).
I don't mean to point where the two angle intersect. (So that is my ERROR)
I mean:

The medial triangle intersect in the blue point (signed also by the blue circle).
What need to be the triangle kind so the inscribed circle that his center is also in the blue point?
View attachment triangle.bmp

Dec 2017
Tel Aviv
Is it true:
"The center of inscribed circle is the intersect of bisectors. The triangle that his bisector is the also the medial is isosceles, so if the inscribed circle is the intersect of the bisectors so the Triangle is equilateral triangle.
(TRUE/FALSE)

SlipEternal

MHF Helper
Nov 2010
Is it true:
"The center of inscribed circle is the intersect of bisectors. The triangle that his bisector is the also the medial is isosceles, so if the inscribed circle is the intersect of the bisectors so the Triangle is equilateral triangle.
(TRUE/FALSE)
True. The centroid is equal to the incenter if and only if every median of the triangle is also an angle bisector, which only occurs in an equilateral triangle. Here is a link to the various centers of a triangle:
Triangle Centers