I have 7 problems here....
i need the complete solution please...
1. sketch the graph of the function defined by f(x)=-2tan(1/2(5pi-x))sin(1/2(x-4pi))+3. determine the domain, range, amplitude (if it has), period, asymptotes (if any).
2. if z = tan(x/2), express tanx/1-2sinx+3cosx in terms of z.
3. determine the fundamental solution set of the equation sinx=sin5x
4. prove or disprove:
sin a + sin b = 2sin((a+b)/2)cos((a-b)/2)
5. a picture x feet high is placed on a wall with its base y feet above the level of the eye of an observer. if the observer is z feet from the wall and Q is the radian measure of the angle subtended at the observer's eye by the picture, show that
6. prove heron's formula using cosine law
7. find the exact yalue of 100(cos1+cos2+...+cos44)/(sin1+sin2+...+sin44)