Since it is probably too late for you to go out and buy a text, I recommend you try "Khan Academy": Trigonometry and precalculus | Khan Academy
Hey guys, I've been really dumb and put off studying until way to late. Just yesterday my prof posted this practice test for a test I have tomorrow afternoon. I do pay attention in class, but not as much as I should so I'm a little behind on this stuff. Where can I go to learn these kinds of problems by tomorrow? The problems will probably be exactly the same just different numbers so if I get these down I should do just fine. The prof doesn't require a book for the course so I'm kind of at a loss on how to catch back up. Thanks!1. The hypotenuse of a right triangle has length 12 and one of the angles is 40o. Find the lengths of the other sides and the measure of the other angle.
2. Graph the function f(x)=-2cos(3x-9π). Make sure you label the coordinate axes of the graph as no points will be awarded for unlabeled axes.
3. A circular gear rotates at the rate of 200 rpm
a.What is the angular speed of the gear in radians per minute?
b.What is the linear speed of a point on the gear 2 in. from the center in feet per minute?
4. If wheels measuring 24in in diameter of a vehicle are swaped for wheels measuring 27in in diameter how fast is the vehicle traveling if the speedometer reads 65mph?
5. Each of two observers 200-ft. apart measures the angle of elevation to the top of a tree that sits on the straight line between them. These angles are 25° and 29° respectively. How tall is the tree?
6. An arc of a circle has length 30 and the chord that is formed by this arc has length 20. Find the measure of the angle subtended by the chord. (Note: This one is a little challenging. There are multiple equations you need to combine to get a working equation that you will need to graph on the calculator to solve.)