2. Define a coordinate system with the origin at the center of the Earth, the x-axis pointing to E(E90°; N0°) and the y-axis pointing N(E180°; N0°), the z-axis pointing to the Northpole. Then every place on the surface of the Earth is determined by unit stationary vector.
3. The town Qingdao (E120°; N36°) is determined by:
4. The point F is determined by
5. The angle which is included by and is calculated by:
6. Since 1° represents a distance of 60 nautical miles (nmi) you'll get:
At a speed of the elapsed time will be 220 h.
7. Be sure that you pass the south Korean islands and the south japanese islands at a safe distance