1) How many radians does the minute hand of a clock rotate during your birthday?
2) A circular sector has an area of 122 cm^2 and a radius of 2 cm. what is the arc length of the sector?
3) If the radius of a circular sector is 5 m and the arc length is 10 cm, find the central angle of the sector.
4) A ferris wheel has a radius of 35.5 ft. if the ferris wheel completes one revolution in 30 sec, find the velocity of the outer edge in m.p.h. Use V=W*R
5) find to four sig digits in radians, for 0 ≤ theta < 2pi, if sec(theta)= -0.3422 and csc (theta) > 0.