1. use the law of cosines
2. SOLVTRI must be a calculator/computer program ... check with your instructor. Otherwise, use the law of sines and be prepared to deal with the ambiguous case if applicable.
3. not an easy problem. I'd have to think about it.
4. you should already know what the values A, B, C, and D tell you about the graph of .
5. look up the formula for the area of a sector.
6. look up the formula for arc length.
7. very basic ... look up how to change degrees to radians and radians back to degrees. you should know how to go both ways.