1. a)I missed an entire week of school and my teacher is still requiring me to do a test tomorrow. She gave me a review packet and I could use some help on a few problems. If someone could answer it, show the steps and explain them to me I would greatly appreciate it.
1. Given log c (3) = 1.857 and log c (2) = 1.214, evaluate
a) log c √12
b) log c 3/2
2. A new television show has just premiered. The number of people who watch the show can be modeled by the function N(t)=3(1.15) where N(t) is the number of millions of viewers and t is the time, in months, since the show was first introduced.
a) Evaluate N(4) to the nearest thousands and explain what this means in terms of show.
b) Find t, to the nearest thousandth such that N(t) = 4 and explains what this means in terms of the show.
3. Given f(x) = log 4 (x) then f(8) equals?
4. The graphs of y = log 2 (x) and 2^y = x:
(a) intersect only at one point
(b)intersect at 2 points
(c)are the same graph
(d)dont intersect at all