Need Help On A Few Exam Review Problems
Can anyone help me out on a few or all these problems they are the ones I am cant seem to get. =(
58. Find a formula for a sum n for the arithmetic sequence.
59. Find a formula for a sum n for the arithmetic sequence.
69. Use the Binomial Theorem to expand and simplify the expression.
70. Find the specified nth term in the expansion of the binomial. (write the expansion in descending powers of x.)
44. Find gºf
20. Use Descartes' Rule of Sings to determine the possible number of positive and negative zeros.
13. Find the zeros of the function below algebraically, if any exist.
13. Find a third degree polynomial function of the lowest degree that has the zeros below and whose leading coefficient is one.
11. Find the zeros of the function below algebraically, if any exist.
10. Describe the right-hand and the left-hand behavior of the graph.
6. Find the value(s) of x for which f(x)=g(x)