I didn't know where to post this, but since this is a cos graphic so I guess it goes here.
Here is a picture: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...omplex_cos.jpg
How is this graphic made?
What are these type of graphics called?
What it is used for and how can I make similar graphics (on computer of course)?