Just takes a little logic.
1. The yellow car is in space 1, the blue car has to be next to it, pink is in 3, so only 4, 5 and 6 are open.
If grey is in 4, then white is in 6. (1)
If grey is in 5, white cant be parked.
If grey is in 6, then whie is in 4. (2)
Answer is 2 ways.
2. One of the cars is always in space 3, the pink one.
3. None of the cars can be in the first spot, white can obviously, yellow cant because blue cant park, and blue cant because it wont be next to yellow.
4. White car cant be in space 5 or it will seperate blue and yellow.
5. Blue would be in 1, yellow in 2, pink in 3, and then refer back to the first question; no cars can be parked in spot 5.