Probability that a flight is over-booked
An airline has 300 seats available on a flight to Australia. It is known from experience that on average only 99% of those who have booked seats actually arrive to the flight, the remaining 1% being called "no-shows". The airline therefore sells more than 300 seats. If more than 300 passengers then arrive, the flight is over-booked. Assume that the number of no-show passengers can be modelled by a binomial distribution.
1) If the airline sells 303 seats:
i)State a suitable distribution for the number of no show passengers and state a suitable approximation to this distribution, giving the values of any parameters.
ii) Show that the probability that the flight is over-booked is 0.4165, correct to 4 decimal places.
If anyone can help on this question please do because it's really annoying me as for part ii) especially, I keep the complimentary probability instead of the actual one and I have no idea where i'm going wrong! >_<