I am having trouble with some Intro to Probability questions so I have decided to turn to mathhelpforum.com!
The questions are:
2. A coin is tossed three times. What is the probability of tossing at least one head?
3. A standard die is rolled. What is the probability of rolling a prime number?
4. Use a tree diagram to explain why the probability that a family with four children has either all girls or all boys is , assuming that the probability of having a boy equals the probability of having a girl.
5. If you were to toss four coins what are the odds in favour of 2 heads showing up.
6. Explain why odds of 4 to 5 in favour of an event occurring have a different meaning
than the same event having a probability of .
Please feel free to answer any or all of the questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated!