Hey I really appreciate all the help
Here are the questions I need help with they are probably very easy, but I'm not that skilled in Maths actually I have hardly any haha.
1. A six-sided die is tossed. What is the probability of tossing:
(i) a ''3''? ie P (a3) = _______
(ii) any number other than 3? P (not 3) = ________
(iii) a ''7''? P (7) = _______
2. If the probability of some event A is P(A) = 0, what can we say about A? _______
3. 10 cards, numbered 1 to 10, are shuffled. One card is chosen at random.
(a) The probability of choosing an odd number is P(odd) = __________
(b) If B is the event of choosing a number greater than or equal to 7, then
(i) P(B) = P(no. > 7) = ________
(ii) the complement of B is B'. Complete this sentence: B' is the event of choosing a number _____________
(iii) P(B') = ________
4. When a six-sided die is tossed, the probability of tossing a ''5'' is P(5) = 1/6 If this die was tossed 60 times, how many times would you expect the number 5 to turn up?
5. A coin is biased so that P(H) = 0.7.0
(Note: ''H'' = heads and ''T'' = tails.)
(a) For this coin, state the value of P(T). __________
(b) If this coin was tossed 100 times, how many heads would you expect?
I know there is a lot and I reallyyyyy appreciate any help even if it's only a bit <3