Hello and welcome to MathHelpForum.
You should understand that this is not a homework service nor a tutorial service.
So you need to either post some of yourown work on a problem or explain what you do not understand about the question.
please reply in detail (explain how to solve it/them)
1. a university has 8400 students of which 3800 are male and 4600 are femle. if a class of 25 student is chosen at random from the university population, find the mean & the variance of the number of male student
2. threee distinct integers are chosen at random from the first 18 positive integers. what is the probability that their product is even
3. the pure dominance and the hybrid are alike in appearance. if two hybrid parents have a total of 4 children. what is the probabioity that exactly 2 of the 4 children have the outward appearance of the dominant gene
4. T/F if there are 22 equally likely events, then the probability of the second one occurring is 1/22 (why)
5. T/F it is possible for the variance of a set values to be 0? (explain)
6. if a set of data has 32 points and variance 9 then the st.dev is?
And if the question has more than two parts to it, it is best to post only that question and its parts in the thread and start a new thread for other questions.