1) where is problem? if you have 12 combinations and they cost $4.05c just divide that price with number of combinations and youl get how much does it cost one
2) when you have price of one game divide that with that $8M so you have number of how many by the week is played
3) i assume that 1/8145060 (0.00001227738 % ) should be chance to win in percentages (for any combination) so do you know, if you have 12 combinations what is percentage of do get one of 12 ? ( (1/12) * 100 = 8.3333333 %) .... do you understand how to answer this ?
4) same as the third question with different approach
5) and 6) are going same way ...
show what have you done