2.Compare and contrast point estimate from interval estimate.
3. How do you describe the level of confidence. Give three examples that are commonly used.
4. What are the Z (alpha/2) associated with each confidence level?
5. As you increase the confidence level (CI), what happens to the confidence interval and the precision of your estimation? Explain and give an example.
6. Describe what a margin of error (E) tell you. Explain in one sentence only.
7. What is the formula for finding the CI for each of the following?:
a. For the population mean when samples are large?
b. " " " when the samples are small?
c. For a population proportions?
8. What is the diference for each CI? Why?
9. For computations of E and CI, solve 2 selected items of your choice from each section.
This looks like part of an assignment that will count towards your final grade. MHF policy is to not knowingly help with such questions - it's meant to be the work of the student not other people.
Originally Posted by wendyborodin
Thread closed. You can discuss this with me via pm if you want.