Wow, I can't believe I've forgotten how to do these, but I have. Any help would be appreciated.
1) Simplify 7root(x^9)/5root(x^6)
2) Solve the equation both algebraically and graphically (I've done it the graphical way, cannot seem to figure out how to do it algebraically)
3) Rewrite the expression logbase5(x+3) into an equivalent expression using only natural logarithms.
4) Describe the transformations that can be used to transform the graph of log(x) to a graph of f(x) = 4log(x+2)-3.
5) Solve the equation 2sin^2(x)cos(x)=cos(x) algebraically
6) Find all the exact solutions to 2sin^2(x)+3sin(x)-2=0 on the interval [0,2pi)
7) Use a graphing calculator to solve the following for x. e^(2x)=3x^2
I graphed it in my graphing calculator, but I am not sure if you're trying to find the intersection of the two graphs or what? I found the intersection and plugged it into x, but they are not equal, so I am not sure what to do.
8) State the smallest interval ( 0 ≤theta ≤k) that gives the complete graph of the polar equation r=4cos(5theta)
By the way, I am not asking you to solve these outright, but just help me. These problems are from PreCalculus, but I just forget how to solve them. Thank you for your time!