Results 1 to 7 of 7

Math Help - Polynominals basics

  1. #1
    Member Awsom Guy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2009
    From
    Mars
    Posts
    186

    Polynominals basics

    I don't know any polynominal stuff, can someone give me some easy questions and answers for some questions.
    Thanks
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  2. #2
    Super Member
    Joined
    May 2009
    Posts
    527
    Somebody here (Granddad? Soroban? HallsOfIvy?) has recommended the Purplemath website on more than one occasion. So go to their list of topics here: Practical Algebra Lessons and look over the lessons that deal with polynomials. If you want problems you could probably do a Google search.


    01
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  3. #3
    Flow Master
    mr fantastic's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    From
    Zeitgeist
    Posts
    16,948
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Awsom Guy View Post
    I don't know any polynominal stuff, can someone give me some easy questions and answers for some questions.
    Thanks
    Haven't you got a teacher or a textbook?
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  4. #4
    Member Awsom Guy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2009
    From
    Mars
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by mr fantastic View Post
    Haven't you got a teacher or a textbook?
    I do. I just need some extra help......???? This is what this is for right, asking questions.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  5. #5
    Flow Master
    mr fantastic's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    From
    Zeitgeist
    Posts
    16,948
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Awsom Guy View Post
    I do. I just need some extra help......???? This is what this is for right, asking questions.
    1. When you say:
    I don't know any polynominal stuff, can someone give me some easy questions and answers for some questions.
    it's natural to assume that you're not utilising the resources that should already be available to you.

    2. You should first be asking your teacher to provide you with additional resources.

    3. You should make it clear that you want resources additional to those that are currently available to you. It would also help if you explained what you actually do and don't know, and why the questions available to you in your classroom are not helping. This will help to determine what level of resources you actually do need. But your teacher will know better than us what your specific needs are (that's part of your teacher's job description). Which therefore brings me back to #2 ....
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  6. #6
    Member Awsom Guy's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2009
    From
    Mars
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by mr fantastic View Post
    1. When you say:

    it's natural to assume that you're not utilising the resources that should already be available to you.

    2. You should first be asking your teacher to provide you with additional resources.

    3. You should make it clear that you want resources additional to those that are currently available to you. It would also help if you explained what you actually do and don't know, and why the questions available to you in your classroom are not helping. This will help to determine what level of resources you actually do need. But your teacher will know better than us what your specific needs are (that's part of your teacher's job description). Which therefore brings me back to #2 ....


    I haven't done this stuff with the teacher I'm just getting a brief idea about this stuff.
    Last edited by mr fantastic; July 20th 2009 at 03:05 AM. Reason: Removed insulting smiley
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  7. #7
    Flow Master
    mr fantastic's Avatar
    Joined
    Dec 2007
    From
    Zeitgeist
    Posts
    16,948
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Awsom Guy View Post
    I haven't done this stuff with the teacher I'm just getting a brief idea about this stuff.
    Use Google. Thread closed.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

Similar Math Help Forum Discussions

  1. Need help with fractions. Get basics.
    Posted in the Algebra Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: December 14th 2011, 01:51 PM
  2. Skipping the basics
    Posted in the Algebra Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: September 14th 2009, 09:34 PM
  3. The basics
    Posted in the Calculus Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 5th 2009, 06:50 AM
  4. Could someone show me the basics?
    Posted in the Algebra Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 21st 2009, 07:39 AM
  5. Calculas: finding unknowns of polynominals
    Posted in the Calculus Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 2nd 2008, 04:31 AM

Search Tags


/mathhelpforum @mathhelpforum