f(x)=2^x3-4^x+1 and g(x)-3^x-2
First, I need to clarify what the functions are. It is hard to tell what you've got here.
Is that and ?
1. Determine the number of times the graphs of f(x)=2^x3-4^x+1 and g(x)-3^x-2 =intersect for x between -5 and 5. Enter your answer as a simple number such as 0, 1, 2 etc.
(Hint: Graph both functions by placing one of them in Y1 and the other in Y2.)
2. A breeding group of beavers is introduced into a protected area. After t years the number of beavers in the area is modeled by the function
1. How many beavers were initially introduced?N(t)= 54/0.35+0.68t
2. Estimate the number of beavers after 5 years.
3. Determine the change in the beaver population between t = 5 and t = 10.
(Note: All answers are whole numbers.)