Determine the value of x without a calculator and show your work.
1) ln(2x-1)+ln(3x-2)=ln7 (i did this but i want to check my answer)
2) ln(x-1)-ln(x-3)=1 (i did this dont need help anymore but if i can check answers)
3) (2e^x)(x^2) - (e^x)x=e^x (did this too)
4) xlnx - x = 0 (did this too)
and some growth and decay problems show your work
5) How long does it take an amount of money to double, if it is deposited at 6% compounded continuously? (I did this too want to check answer)
8) Determine the value of a CD (certificate of deposit) in the amount of $10,000 that matures in 8 years and pays 10% per year compounded as indicated.
please help i am stuck and thank you!!!!