So, i have a graphing project for algebra that is due tomorrow and ive blown off. And i dont really get domain? This is what it says i have to do, if someone can help me out it would be greatly appricatted.
Part 1: Graph the following design on the attached graph. Please use the given domain to include a table for each equation on the back of this page.
1) y=2x=8 ____for____0< x < 2
2) y=12_______for____2< x < 4
3) y=-x+16____for____4< x <6
4) x= 6_______for____8< y < 10
5) y= 4/3x____for____0< x < 6
6) y=-4/3x____for____-6< x < 0
7) x= -6______for____8< y <10
8) y= x +16___for____-6< x < -4
9) y= 12_____for_____-4< x <-2
10/ y= -2x + 8_for_____ -2< x < 0
All the "<" have a line under them kinda like this.
Thanks in advance for anyhelp, if you need any more info, lemme know, ill be checking constantly