1. The point (0,0) is called the _____.
2. What is the slope of a vertical line? It's undefined, right?
3. When graphing, the independent variable is... always on the x-axis right?
4. In the equation y = -3x, the y-intercept is ___. It doesn't show a y-intercept??
5. For the point (4,5) the 5 means five units along the ___ axis. y, right?
6. What is the slope of a horizontal line? I think its 0/1
7. If a line's slope increases, the graph wgill change by... getting steeper?
8. What is the intercept of C = 12 - 1.2t 12?
9. What is the slope of (4,5) and (-1,3)? -2/-5?
10. What is the slope of M = 0.03 - 0.08n? 0.08??
11. To plot a point, we plot on the ___ axis and then the __ axis ??
12. The formula for slope is y=mx+b
13. The y-intercept is the point on the graph here the line intersects with the y-axis??
14. Points that lie on the same line are ____???
15. What is the slope of a lne whose x-value is always 2? ???
16. If a line crosses the origin, its y-intercept is ____???
The answers I think could be right are in bold. Urgent!