You did pretty good . . . my comments are in blue.
1. The point (0,0) is called the _____. .origin
2. What is the slope of a vertical line? It's undefined, right? .Right!
3. When graphing, the independent variable is... always on the x-axis right?] .Right!
4. In the equation y = -3x, the y-intercept is ___. .zero
5. For the point (4,5) the 5 means five units along the ___ axis. y, right?] .Right!
6. What is the slope of a horizontal line? I think its 0/1 .just 0
7. If a line's slope increases, the graph will change by... getting steeper? .Right!
8. What is the intercept of C = 12 - 1.2t [B]12? .Right!
9. What is the slope of (4,5) and (-1,3)? -2/-5? .Just 2/5
10. What is the slope of M = 0.03 - 0.08n? 0.08? .-0.08
11. To plot a point, we plot on the ___ axis and then the __ axis ?? .x axis, then the y axis
12. The formula for slope is y=mx+b .No ...
13. The y-intercept is the point on the graph where the line intersects with the y-axis?? .Right!
14. Points that lie on the same line are ____ .collinear
15. What is the slope of a lne whose x-value is always 2? .Undefined, it's a vertical line.
16. If a line crosses the origin, its y-intercept is ____ .Zero ... see #4