Hey forum, I'm a bit confused on a few questions, if the work is too hard to display just the answer would be alright I could work backwards to see what i did wrong!
Thanks in advance!
1) comparing Log(base9) X -> 3Log(Base9)[3(x+6)]-6 explain what has happened to the graph.
2) Solve 10^(2x-5)=7^(x+4)
3) Solve Log(3x+15)=Log(x+3)+1
4) solve 9^(x-1)=1/3^(4x-1) <-- I got 1/3 for that one not sure if it's correct
5) Solve 3^x = 9^(x^2-1/2)
6) Solve 2Log(Base4)(x+4)-Log(base4)(x+12)=1 <---- I know that one involved doing quadratic forumula or factoring but not sure on how to do.
7) explain steps to solving Log(base2)(Rootsymbol)x^2-8x=log(base2)3