I think you have them right, except for (1) - the answer is correct (false) but the limit is not 16.
i have here ten true or false problems and answers:
1. false because it is 16
2. true because sq root of 1 - 1 is 0... ( not too sure)
3. true because it is 1 after substituting 2 in the place of x
4. false because it is 81. ( not too sure)
5. false because the line should be 2x + 3y - 13 = 0
6. true does not exist
7. false because the interval should [0,1) and it is discontinuous ( not too sure)
8. false because it is indeterminate
9. false because it does exist to 2/3 ...
10. false because h(x) does not exist.
Guys hope im doing right here.... pls check my work. because i cannot tell these are sure answers.