I really need all the help I can get. Please and thank you!!
1. State the domain of f(x) = x+3 / x^2 + x + 2
2. State the domain of f(x) = square root of x^2 - 9
3. Given f(x) = x^3 + x^2 + 1 and g(x) = 2x, find f(g(x))
4. If f(x) = 4x + 3, find f^-1(x)
5. What is the slope and y intercept of the line graphed by the equation y = 3/4x -1
6. Given the points A(-1, 1) and B(4, 13), find the slope of the line AB.
7. Find the length of line segment AB, using the points given in question 6.
8. Write the equation of the line which passes through the points (3, 1) and (-2,4)
9. What is the slope of the line perpendicular to the line 2x + 3y - 6 = 0?
10. Which conic section is graphed by the equation 9x^2 + 16y^2 + 54x - 32y - 47 = 0? Put the equation into standard form and graph the conic section, labeling the center point and points of intersections with the axes.
11. Find the solutions to the equation: y = 3x^2 - 4x + 4
12. Write the function as a product of linear factors: f(x) = x^4 - 2x^3 + x^2 - 8x -12
13. List the discontinuities of the given function and identify each one as either a point discontinuity or a vertical asymptote. f(x) = (x + 2)(x - 3) / (x - 3)(x + 4)
14. Does the given function have a horizontal asymptote? If yes, what is the horizontal asymptote? f(x) = 2x^2 - 3x + 5 / 3x^2
15. Find the partial fraction decomposition of f(x) = 9x^2 - 24x - 57 / (x + 1)(x + 3)(x - 5)
16. Find the value of log 4 (39)
17. Solve for x: log 2 (x + 3) + log 2 (x - 4) = 3
18. Find the sum and identify the series as arithmetic or geometric. (5 on top), n = 1, and (4n + 3) as formula
19. Determine whether the infinite geometric series converges. If it does, find its sum. (infinity symbol on top), j =1, and 3(1 / 4)^j
20. Solve the oblique triangle. 31degrees in lover left corner, 22degrees in lower right corner, right leg meaurement of 12, bottom leg = y, left leg = x
21. Find the six trig ratios for the angle whose terminal side contains the point (-2,5). Then find the angle measure.
22. Write the component form of the vector AB given the points A (-2,5) and B (1,3). Then find the magnitude of AB. (AB is a line segment)
23. Find the rectangular coordinates of the polar point (3, 40degrees).
24. Sketch the graph of the polar equation r = 3sin5(theta)
25. Sketch the graph of the parametric equation x = 3cost, y = sin2t