I'm doing review for the MAth B Regents as some of you know and there were a couple in the multiple choice section i just didn't get. Here is the link to the the answers:http://www.nysedregents.org/testing/mathre/b-key605.pdf
And here is the link to the questions:http://www.nysedregents.org/testing/mathre/b605.pdf
I just need to know the work necessary to figure out these problems. The numbers i need help in are 4,12,13,15,16, and 20. Thanks guys.
This should make it a bit more easy for us to help you.
4. Written in simplest form, the expression is equivalent to:
12. Which equation, when graphed on a Cartesian coordinate plane, would best represent an elliptical racetrack?
13. The expression is equivalent to:
15. A crate weighing pounds sits on a ramp positioned at an angle with the horizontal. The forces acting on this crate are modeled by the equation , where is the coefficient of friction. What is an expression for M in terms of ?
16. If , what is the value of x?
20. In the accompanying diagram, is tangent to circle at , , and . What measure represents ?
[btw, I'm bored.]
when we raise a base with a power to another power, we multiply the powers.
1 over something is the inverse of the something, we undo it by taking the negative of the power of the base
equating the powers we obtain.
I said it once and I'll say it again, YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! The reason why i didn't ask this in the last topic about the Math B Regents is becuase I was afraid Perfect Hacker would give me an infraction to add to my collection for begging or something like that. I tend to get a lot of those. Anyway thanks again.