the points (2,0) , (1,2) , (5,5) , (6,3) form a parallelogram
fine the equation of the straight line that is parallels to the
line 7y + 3x = 0 and divide the parallelogram into two equal
2. Each straight line passing through the midpoint of the parallelogramm divides it into two parts with equal values of area.
3. Calculate the coordinates of the midpoint:
4. The equation of the line s is: s: y = mx + b
6. That means you know the coordinates of a point placed on s and the slope of s. Determine the equation of s.
2. An arbitrary line l passes through the midpoint of the parallelogramm dividing the parallelogram into a blue and a red part. (see attachment)
3. m and l produce two congruent triangles. Thus the values of the partial areas didn't change.