Right im soo stuck its i feel like im banging into a brick all over and over again... and this is in for 14.00 tommo :cry:
Was wondering if anyone can help me work out how to do this in the most simplest form please!
1. Assemble a 3 spring balance system making sure that each spring is sufficiently loaded.
2. Place a piece of paper at the common load point.
3. Carefully trace the angular relationship between the loads.
4. Record the loads indicated by the spring balances.
5. Resolve any of the two forces in the direction of the third force.
6. Resolve any of the two forces in the direction perpendicular to the third force.
7. Compare the calculated forces with measured values.
8. Discuss the results indicating any discrepancies.
9. What are your conclusions
Ok well thats basically what I had to do... im am comfortable up until step 4... now my question is can anyone explain to me how to work out the resolution of forces on this? Please be as simple as possible as i need to do the same thing on a four load system.