Can you help with this ? Thanks.
A ship's hull was punctured and filled with water before being sealed off. A pump removed water at a steady rate of 5 gallons per minute, but after 75% of the water was removed, the pump slowed. If the water was removed at an average rate of 4 gallons per minute, at what rate was the remaining 25% of the water removed ?