Any help is greatly appreciated.
1. Solve the inequality and graph the solution on the real number line.
x3 + 3x2 – 9x – 27 ≤ 0
2. Find the critical numbers of the expression. (Enter your answers as a comma-separated list.)
3x3 – 32x2
3. Use the given zero to find all the zeros of the function. (Enter your answers as a comma-separated list. Include the given zero in your answer.) Function Zero f(x) = x3 + x2 + 4x + 4 2i
4. Find a polynomial function with real coefficients that has the given zeros. (There are many correct answers.) 4, 4i, –4i
5. Use long division to divide. (8x3 + 4x2 + 2x + 5) ÷ (2x2 + 1)