Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44

Thread: A New Relative Mathematics

  1. #31
    MHF Contributor
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    From
    California
    Posts
    5,918
    Thanks
    2491

    Re: A New Relative Mathematics

    Quote Originally Posted by Conway View Post
    I officially surrender in all forms and forums. I will never again breach the subject of mathematics. If you treat someone like sh...it long enough they will begin to believe that they are. I now believe that I am sh...it. I am a loser who understands nothing...and has no friends. So....as you have all seen...I shall begin to act accordingly
    Step away from the keyboard, take some deep breaths, and go discuss your current state with whomever you can. A therapist if you can afford it. A religious figure if you have one. Someone in your family if anyone is left.

    Screaming at strangers on the internet isn't going to help you any.

    As one last note. You won't survive hurting any of the horses I take care of so just put that right out of your mind.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  2. #32
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    From
    America
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    1

    Re: A New Relative Mathematics

    Quote Originally Posted by romsek View Post
    Step away from the keyboard, take some deep breaths, and go discuss your current state with whomever you can. A therapist if you can afford it. A religious figure if you have one. Someone in your family if anyone is left.

    Screaming at strangers on the internet isn't going to help you any.

    As one last note. You won't survive hurting any of the horses I take care of so just put that right out of your mind.
    telling you and your horse to get bent is not a threat. it's an insult you stupid fu...ck.

    the benefit of being a piece of sh...it is you don't have to give a sh...it......because you are sh...it....lol....keep the replies coming...

    ill keep this scummy co...ck...spewing in your mouth!


    you do ever so much enjoy it don't you!

    Look everyone else has left....you must like it...now take it deep bit...ch!


    ITs a long way out of this sh...it hole...believe me i keep falling back down it...i suggest you go back up and stay up......little boy
    Last edited by Conway; Dec 7th 2017 at 12:02 PM.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  3. #33
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    From
    America
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    1

    Re: A New Relative Mathematics

    You see the truth is romesk...your also a piece of sh..it...just like me. Only your a different color. See your the kinda of sh...it....that enjoys seeing others brought to shi...t. You sit there reveling in my admittance of my worthlessness. This kinda of behavior from you accounts for 99 percent of your replies to me over these past few years.

    Yes sir...you sir....and me sir...are one of a kind sir!....perhaps that is why you stay in this sh..it hole with me.
    Last edited by Conway; Dec 7th 2017 at 12:24 PM.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  4. #34
    MHF Contributor
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    From
    California
    Posts
    5,918
    Thanks
    2491

    Re: A New Relative Mathematics

    Quote Originally Posted by Conway View Post
    telling you and your horse to get bent is not a threat.
    A previous post was available prior to you editing it. I'm not referring to you telling us to get bent.

    That's a favorite tactic of yours isn't it. Post something incendiary, get responses to this, and then edit your post to remove the offensive lines.

    Very mature and virtually the definition of a troll.

    Just go away please.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  5. #35
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    From
    America
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    1

    Re: A New Relative Mathematics

    Quote Originally Posted by romsek View Post
    A previous post was available prior to you editing it. I'm not referring to you telling us to get bent.

    That's a favorite tactic of yours isn't it. Post something incendiary, get responses to this, and then edit your post to remove the offensive lines.

    Very mature and virtually the definition of a troll.

    Just go away please.

    Pieces of sh...its are often wrong romesk. You should know this as you are one. Thus I must continuously edit things. Again the benefit is I don't have to give a sh...it.

    That's funny.....i screamed and yelled at you to go a way ...yet you did not...

    what are you getting tired of this giant scummy co...ck in your mouth?

    come now? don't get mad...

    see what happens when you admit to being a piece of sh...it romesk....you can bring down a well meaning forum....down into the depths.....revival with me now bit..ch!

    as you once revivaled not long ago.


    LOL....LOL...LOL
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  6. #36
    MHF Contributor
    Joined
    Dec 2013
    From
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,837
    Thanks
    592

    Re: A New Relative Mathematics

    Quote Originally Posted by Conway View Post
    you seem a bit slow
    It wasn't me that took years to notice that your scheme was full of inconsistencies.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  7. #37
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    From
    America
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    1

    Re: A New Relative Mathematics

    Quote Originally Posted by Archie View Post
    It wasn't me that took years to notice that your scheme was full of inconsistencies.
    Well we are a bit beyond that archie but since you bring it up...

    fair enough...but I am still a piece of sh...it, you still stepped in me (more than once! lol lol lol). YOU brag cause it took you less time to get it off......lol

    we can end this when ever one of these 3 things happen

    ban
    thread closure


    *you fu..cks stop leaving replies like a decent human being....I mean really who continually responds to a self admitted piece of sh..it who knows nothing, has no friends, and no family? REally who?......shitty humans that's who


    what type of forum mods allows a human to self destruct(especially when keeping that from happening is a simple as as thread closure)
    a shitty one.....

    You can't expect a piece of sh...it to have self control and not respond can you? Shame I have to teach you people how pieces of shi...ts work in this world.
    Last edited by Conway; Dec 7th 2017 at 04:06 PM.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  8. #38
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    From
    America
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    1

    Re: A New Relative Mathematics

    Here is the first thing you ever said to me romesk.



    step back from the cocaine...
    posted December 7 2016.....on this forum.....in the original "Relative Mathematics" thread....5th post

    EXACTLY one year ago today....

    seems like a fitting conclusion that is full of irony.......... doesn't it?


    The VERY first thing you said to me...... NOW do you understand?

    Do you understand now....what it is that happens to people when you treat them like sh.it?
    Do you understand now....that up close or from afar....if you treat people like sh.it.......this is what happens....they break!

    Do you STilll giggle with glee at what I have shown the BOTH of us to be. Utter worthless SH.IT !!!!!!!!!!!

    Do you like it. Do you?
    Last edited by Conway; Dec 7th 2017 at 06:57 PM.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  9. #39
    MHF Contributor
    Joined
    Nov 2013
    From
    California
    Posts
    5,918
    Thanks
    2491

    Re: A New Relative Mathematics

    Yeah I remember.

    You had just posted a page of unpunctuated garble.

    Relative Mathematics
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  10. #40
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    From
    America
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    1

    Re: A New Relative Mathematics

    Quote Originally Posted by romsek View Post
    Yeah I remember.

    You had just posted a page of unpunctuated garble.

    Relative Mathematics
    LOL...

    That's what pieces of sh.it do! AND ONLY pieces of sh.it respond in the fashion in which you did!

    Your doing much better! I am so proud of my little terdsek!

    I am having ever so much fun.....keep the replies coming!


    Understand my young terd......I understand what it is like to realize suddenly that you are a piece of sh.it. I recently realized this didn't I. So I can tell you truly my young terd....

    It REALLY takes one to know one.....
    Last edited by Conway; Dec 7th 2017 at 07:27 PM.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  11. #41
    MHF Contributor
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    From
    United States
    Posts
    1,749
    Thanks
    808

    Re: A New Relative Mathematics

    Will someone please ban this self-admitted excrement.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  12. #42
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    From
    America
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    1

    Re: A New Relative Mathematics

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffM View Post
    Will someone please ban this self-admitted excrement.
    LOL...that self admitted excrement has agreed with that....kinda of a pointless post isn't jeffy boy.......

    pointless post are often made by pieces of sh.it that are currently in denial....

    why don't you stick around and ill help you wise up...

    isn't a piece of sh.it a good teacher for another piece of sh.it.

    just ask romesk...we are making progress in leaps in bounds!


    I can only figure that they leave me around so as to teach you stupid fu.cks what happens when you continuously respond to a piece of sh.it

    or a troll...or a troll sh.it...of a sh.itty troll....take your pick stupid fu.ck


    lolololol

    i thought this might end today...thanks for the ammo jiffy...thick as peanut butter that one....lol
    Last edited by Conway; Dec 8th 2017 at 09:37 AM.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  13. #43
    MHF Contributor
    Joined
    Feb 2014
    From
    United States
    Posts
    1,749
    Thanks
    808

    Re: A New Relative Mathematics

    I do believe someone's little feelings were hurt. If no one defers to his blathering, then obviously a scatological tantrum is in order. We must give these sensitive snowflakes their safe spaces.

    PS The little play on Jeff, jiffy, and peanut butter is excellent work for those who believe that distorting someone's name is a form of rational and persuasive argument. I am truly impressed by the originality displayed in that form of invective. Most of Conway's rants have been repetitive and unoriginally scatological, however perceptive, accurate, and honest they may have be about his true worth as an intellect and a purported life form. But this facility in free association shows only that even a dung beetle may surpass others of its kind.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  14. #44
    Member
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    From
    America
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    1

    Re: A New Relative Mathematics

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffM View Post
    I do believe someone's little feelings were hurt. If no one defers to his blathering, then obviously a scatological tantrum is in order. We must give these sensitive snowflakes their safe spaces.

    PS The little play on Jeff, jiffy, and peanut butter is excellent work for those who believe that distorting someone's name is a form of rational and persuasive argument. I am truly impressed by the originality displayed in that form of invective. Most of Conway's rants have been repetitive and unoriginally scatological, however perceptive, accurate, and honest they may have be about his true worth as an intellect and a purported life form. But this facility in free association shows only that even a dung beetle may surpass others of its kind.
    LOL

    Jiffy points out that a piece of sh.it has a little piece of corn in it......lol......get your nose right up in there see how bad it smells....you like it don't ya!

    More replies.....really think hard this time....what exactly can you point out about an utter piece of ...describe it...massage it...really get to know it

    you dirty piece of sh.it...you like playing with sh.it....rub it all over ya.....ya just like that
    Last edited by Conway; Dec 8th 2017 at 05:07 PM.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Math Help Forum Discussions

  1. Relative Mathematics
    Posted in the Peer Math Review Forum
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: Dec 11th 2016, 12:48 PM
  2. "warning speculation" Relative Mathematics
    Posted in the Math Philosophy Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: Aug 9th 2015, 01:07 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: Aug 17th 2012, 12:24 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Apr 7th 2009, 09:12 AM
  5. Mathematics: Discrete-Mathematics (Algorithems)
    Posted in the Discrete Math Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 2nd 2008, 07:27 AM

/mathhelpforum @mathhelpforum