Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree2Thanks
  • 1 Post By Prove It
  • 1 Post By Prove It

Math Help - Need help

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    From
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7

    Need help

    I need help with these questions

    If you could answer them ill be thankful
    72.323 x 10 =
    Solve for X - 6 = 2(X+4)
    Express "5+21" as a decimal;
    How many faces do five (5) icosahedrons have collectively?
    If you could do them ill be happy
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  2. #2
    MHF Contributor
    Prove It's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,519
    Thanks
    1404

    Re: Need help

    Quote Originally Posted by jordyrhodes View Post
    I need help with these questions

    If you could answer them ill be thankful
    72.323 x 10 =
    Solve for X - 6 = 2(X+4)
    Express "5+21" as a decimal;
    How many faces do five (5) icosahedrons have collectively?
    If you could do them ill be happy
    Nobody is going to do your homework for you. Show some effort, then we will too.
    Thanks from topsquark
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    From
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7

    Re: Need help

    Quote Originally Posted by Prove It View Post
    Nobody is going to do your homework for you. Show some effort, then we will too.
    WHAT ABOUT IF ITS NOT FOR HOMEWORK? Cause, Its not
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  4. #4
    MHF Contributor
    Prove It's Avatar
    Joined
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11,519
    Thanks
    1404

    Re: Need help

    Quote Originally Posted by jordyrhodes View Post
    WHAT ABOUT IF ITS NOT FOR HOMEWORK? Cause, Its not
    I suggest you read the rules of this forum. You are expected to show some effort for ANY question that you post.
    Thanks from topsquark
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    From
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7

    Re: Need help

    Could a mod delete this?
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    From
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7

    Re: Need help

    Can A mod delete this thread please.
    Thanks
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  7. #7
    Newbie
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    From
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7

    Re: Need help

    So mods are clueless to deleting threads?
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Joined
    Jun 2012
    From
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    7

    Re: Need help

    gjeogegoejgegegegdsg
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  9. #9
    MHF Contributor

    Joined
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15,598
    Thanks
    1421

    Re: Need help

    If you want this deleted, stop posting to it and it will drop off the list!
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+


/mathhelpforum @mathhelpforum