Im new here and its good to see that these forums are active and full of friendly people. I was wondering if someone could help me with some test preparation. My unit that I am revising on consists of Linear algebra/functions and I need help getting some videos to cover certain topics.
- Solve equations "Y"
- Determine if an equation is linear "X"
- Tell the difference between a function and a relation "Y"
- State the domain and range of a function or relation "Y"
- State if a function is discrete or continuous "X"
- Find the gradient of a linear function, graphically and algebraically "Y"
- Find the x and y intercepts of a linear function "X"
- Find the equation of a linear function "X"
- Find a function that is parallel or perpendicular to another function "Y"
- Determine if points are collinear "Y"
- Find the distance between two points "Y"
- Find the midpoint between two points "Y"
That is everything I need to know, if it has an "X" on it then I need help, if it has a "Y" on it then I don't. I would greatly appreciate if anyone could recommend some videos for me to watch that will cover the topics with "X's" on them. I am currently doing year 11 maths B in Australia (Hardest math besides extension). I really want to do well and I'm going to be studying for this to insure I get a good result. If someone could post up some videos that cover the topics that I need help with it would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm new here .