1. A basement hols 18in of water. Water is being pumped ot at 1 1/2 inches every 50 minutes. How many hours will it take to pump out all of the water?
2. 3 kids, on a road trip, start complaining @ 12:00, The oldest complains every 2 minutes, the middle child every 3 minutes, and the youngest child every 5 minutes. At what time do they all complain at the same time?
3. A tent is being put up. The pole is 8ft above ground and will be staked down with ploes and rope that are 6 inches apart. There will be an additional 12 in of rope for knots. How many feet of rope is required?
4. There are 2 men and 2 women. How many committes can be formed that contains 1 man and 1 woman on each committe?
5. 4 products, A, B, C, and D, are being used in a marketing campaign. How many product campaigns can be formed where all products are used on each campaign.
6. John drove 77 miles in 8 hours, Jim drove the same distance in 11 1/2 hours taking 2- 15min breaks in between. What rate did Jim drive?