Do you guys know any of these?
- What is the difference between nitrogen in the atmosphere and liquid nitrogen?
- Why wld turning liquid nitrogen into gas in a closed container produce a lot of pressure?
- An atom of sodium has 11 protons and 11 electrons. How does an ion of sodium differ from this?
- The chloride ion has 17 protons and 18 electrons. What is the charge on the chloride ion? How does this differ from the chlorine atom?
- Why will salty water conduct an electric current when pure water will not?