I have a moving Ball
- The Ball moves at speed V
- The Ball has an InitialSpeed V_i
- The Ball has a TargetSpeed V_t
- Ball is displaced V number of pixels
- V is multiplied by deacceleration D ( D is a number between 0 - 1 )
I need an expression, returning how many seconds it takes before V reaches TargetSpeed V_t ( V_t is allways lower or equal to V_i )
( Time is integer only )
Im quite rusty when it comes to math, but i think i know where to start with this:
V_i * ( D )^x <= V_t
Now i need to isolate the X?
However im not sure how to do that, or if this is what i need to do at all.
Pleace correct me if im wrong.