1. A rock was thrown at the angle of 30 degrees against the horizontal surface, being given a velocity . Find the largest height h and the Z - the range of the throw.
2. Two rocks are falling from a roof. The second one begins its fall when the first one has already covered 30cm. Calculate the distance d between these two rocks after 10 seconds counted from the moment the second rock begins its fall.
3. A marble fell from the height h and covered the last 196,2m in 4 seconds. How long was the marble falling? What height was it falling from?
So my thoughts are:
2. It turns out second rock will go as follows: - where is there an error here? It seems a little weird to me that the rock will cover almost 500 meters. If it does, though, then we have so . Then, we know that . And finally so they're 24,8 metres apart. Is that OK?
3. How should I approach this? I always end up with two variables ( ) which I don't know how to calculate.
Could you please help me and check if it's OK?