I need some help to resolve a problem... Let's say that I have 30 options spread in 3 blocks where a person need to choose 10 options according to these rules:
- The person can only choose 3 options in the last block
- The person can only choose 3 options in the second block
- There is no maximum related to the first block
- The previous block must always have equal or less options chosen (example: cannot take 3 options in 3rd block if 2nd block has only 2 options picked)
- The number of options per block is variable, for the first sequence the 1st block could have 10, for the 2nd sequence the 1st block could have 7 etc.
- An option can be picked only once
If someone might have some idea on how to resolve this, I'd really appreciate it.