Results 1 to 7 of 7

Math Help - Review Questions

  1. #1
    Member
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    From
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    77

    Review Questions

    Does anyone have any good websites, questions, etc. that I could use to brush up my Calculus and Physics?

    I'm entering my first year of Engineering (after taking a year off) and unfortunately am having trouble remembering.

    Right now, I'm having trouble remembering integrals, derivatives, etc.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  2. #2
    is up to his old tricks again! Jhevon's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    From
    New York, USA
    Posts
    11,663
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Does anyone have any good websites, questions, etc. that I could use to brush up my Calculus and Physics?

    I'm entering my first year of Engineering (after taking a year off) and unfortunately am having trouble remembering.

    Right now, I'm having trouble remembering integrals, derivatives, etc.
    check out our Useful Math Websites forum

    also, MIT has videos of their courses online, you can check out their website, i forgot what it's called, but that's if you have the patience to sit through it all


    do you have any calculus textbooks?
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  3. #3
    Member
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    From
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    77
    I don't have any of my high school text books, but I do have my University text books. I've looked at them a bit, and they seem to skip over the basics (which is what I need to review.)
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  4. #4
    is up to his old tricks again! Jhevon's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    From
    New York, USA
    Posts
    11,663
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    I don't have any of my high school text books, but I do have my University text books. I've looked at them a bit, and they seem to skip over the basics (which is what I need to review.)
    ok, well check out the sites there, they might help. you can also browse the algebra and calculus forums here. and of course, if you have specific questions, you can always ask

    sorry i can't tell you any good websites, i usually "brush up" from textbooks, and only use the internet when i want quick, specific information ... which reminds me, i should get some precalc and algebra texts, you never know
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  5. #5
    Member
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    From
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    77
    Okay, thanks for the links.

    I think I might check out the bookstore at the University tomorrow, or maybe Chapters. Chapters must have some review material for Grade 12 students to prepare for exams. That would be perfect.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  6. #6
    Member
    Joined
    Sep 2007
    From
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    77
    Picked up a review book for Calculus and one for Physics too. They should do the trick.
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

  7. #7
    is up to his old tricks again! Jhevon's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2007
    From
    New York, USA
    Posts
    11,663
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas View Post
    Picked up a review book for Calculus and one for Physics too. They should do the trick.
    good
    Follow Math Help Forum on Facebook and Google+

Similar Math Help Forum Discussions

  1. Pre-Cal Test Review Questions
    Posted in the Pre-Calculus Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 7th 2011, 08:56 AM
  2. Some review questions.
    Posted in the Calculus Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: December 14th 2010, 08:53 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: November 6th 2009, 01:46 PM
  4. 5 review questions, Function,log etc
    Posted in the Algebra Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: November 19th 2008, 05:04 PM
  5. Review Questions...Part A
    Posted in the Pre-Calculus Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: September 7th 2008, 12:13 PM

Search Tags


/mathhelpforum @mathhelpforum