1. Calculate the number of moles of nitrate ions in 2.20L of 2.02x10-3 mol L-1 lead(II) nitrate solution.
2. Calculate the mass of solute which must be used in order to prepare the following solution 630 mL of 1.26 molL-1 KCl (aq) from KCl (s)
3. What volume of water must be added to 150.0mL of 1.10 molL-1 sulfuric acid solution to prepare a 0.210 mol L-1 solution?
4. Commercial sulphuric acid contains 98.0% H2SO4 by mass and has a density of 1.84g mL-1. Calculate the concentration in mol L-1 of the solution.
5. A 14.2 mol L-1 solution of NaOH has a density of 1.42g mL-1. What is the percentage by mass of NaOH in the solution?
6. 150mL of a 1.01 Mol L-1 KCl solution had 11.7g of NaCl dissolved in it. Calculate the new concentration in mol L-1 of the chloride ion. Assume no volume change.
This I have no idea how to do.
Would appreciate it if someone could show me.