No I think it works fine. We're showing how many turns across the top I think. The document opens like what you have screen shot of. What are the calculations that are branching down?
Attached are two spreadsheets.
The file rpgtable2.xls uses your stats, and rpgtable3.xls uses stats I made from playing around. A few cells are marked in red because I used estimates rather than exact values, because the exact values would be a bit complicated to type in and estimates are probably good enough. (They won't be off by more than 1, except in very special circumstances.)
You can review everything to make sure the numbers check out and that I didn't make any mistakes. I understand that the new stats might not make very much sense in terms of what a character should be capable of, but at least you have something to work with. Notice that whenever you change the stats, the table values underneath automatically update.
Wow thanks for this. Everything looks solid. I don't see an error in it. Friday my friends will be over and we'll try things out. I might try to move the stats around some to reflect more of game play but overall the stats are flexible so it won't make a huge difference as long as the characters are about the same.