Okay, I am in the 10th Grade and I need some homework help. I googled these forums online and i see there are very smart and people who will maybe be able to help me with my homework. I honestly don't understand this. I can do algebra, rational numbers etc. Just this makes my mind explode. Anyways It would really help me if you can please answer these follow questions and use the link for images for #1, #5 mathpic10.tk
1. ABC and DEF are equilateral triangles, each with an area of 12 units^2. They overlap to create a regular hexagon. What is the area of the hexagon? (refer to image in the link provided above for #1)
2. What is the largest prime that divides 2002 evenly?
3. In a recent survey. 40% of the cars contained two or more people. Of those cars containing only one person. 25% contained a male. What percentage of cars surveyed contained exactly one female?
4. In the sequence 6, 14, 8, -6 ...., every term after the second is the difference of the preceding two terms in reserve order. For example, 8 = 14 -6 and -6 = 8 - 14. What, then, is the sum of the first 2000 terms of this sequence.
5. What letter appears on the face opposite the face marked with an E when the net shown below is folded to make a cube? (refer to the image in the link provided above for #5)
I have tried to answer all of them but i get answers which seem obviously wrong. Like 1a) i got 7 divided by 12units^2, Not sure and others i just couldn't seem to figure it out. Please respond as fast as you can, I have a math test coming up on domain and range and i really need some help! Thanks!